I am having a Scentsy party at my house on Saturday the 15th from 1:30-4:00. Everyone is invited! I have been a slacker about getting invitations out, so here's your invite. Bring friends and come get your Christmas shopping done. See you Saturday!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just noticed we have the same background...we don't have to fight over it though, we know how to share...Michelle picked it out for our blog and it's too cute!
3 comments:
I just noticed we have the same background...we don't have to fight over it though, we know how to share...Michelle picked it out for our blog and it's too cute!
It is cute. I'm glad you like it too. It means that we picked a good one. We'll probably switch to a Christmas one soon anyway.
Hey Don & Kristi we are making our blog private if you'd like an invite stop by our blog and let us know. matthewandangela.blogspot.com
Post a Comment