1. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
2. Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate
4. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
5. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (I don't know if this one should really be in my top favorites or not. It was cute and fun, but not the same caliber as the rest. However, I did really like it, so there it is)Those are my top ones for now, in that order. The list just grows the longer that I'm in Book Club. I've had the chance to read some wonderful books that I never would have picked up otherwise.
1 comment:
Those books sound good! I am going to have to add those to my 'to read' list! Makenna and I read Princess Academy together and I really liked it. You need to get on goodreads.com. i tried to send you an invite, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.
Post a Comment