Monday, November 30, 2009

Six months

It's official. We have been laid off for six months now. I thought that I would either be really depressed or in a panic when we hit six months. Instead, I feel proud. I'm proud of us for making it this far. I never imagined that we could survive it as well as we have. Things are still pretty good. We have been blessed so much and I feel very thankful.

4 comments:

Hope said...

Good for you, Kris! You SHOULD feel proud! You have been disciplined, obedient, faithful and resourceful, and for that the Lord will continue to bless you. I pray you find something soon, but in the mean time, I know you'll be okay--you've more than proven it this year! Merry Christmas!

Erik and Tammy said...

I am blessed to know you!

Chris said...

You are an amazing family! Keep up the faith. The blessings will continue. I'm sure your family has grown from this experience is so many ways.

I have a question for Don. Can he make a t-shirt that has a unicycle on it and says EPIC FAIL! ? I'm sure Ryan could design one, but we may as well give Don the business if it will help.

Don said...

Thanks, Chris! I'd be happy to make the t-shirt. Give me a day or two and I'll send you the link on Facebook.