EVAN
12/6/09
Kabe: I want to do something fun today.
Evan: You know what would be fun? If you could go to the dentist every single day. THAT would be fun!
10/16/09
One day Kabe said, "I'm not stupid tired!" We all laughed, so now he thinks it's funny and he keeps saying it. After a few days of this, I overheard this conversation:
Kabe: I'm stupid tired!
Evan: Then take a stupid nap!
11/14/09
Mom: Your primary activity is in 28 minutes. Get ready.
Evan: What?!! I thought you said it was today!
Mom: I did. I said it's in 28 minutes.
Evan: Oooohhh. I thought you said 28 years!
12/17/09
Evan: Mom, I'm feeling a little ill.
12/17/09
We finished singing 'There is A Happy Land' and Evan asked, "Is that song fiction?"
2/14/10
Kabe: I have a baby in my tummy. (As he says this he is sticking his tummy out as far as it will go)
Mom (laughing): But you're a boy. Only girls can have babies in their tummies.
Evan: Yep. Girls have something and boys have something, cuz it wouldn't be fair if only girls had something. Girls get to have the babies, and boys get to have the priesthood.
KABE
12/1/09
Kabe: I can't wait until I'm the grown-up and you're the kid.
11/14/09
Whenever things go his way Kabe says, "oh yeah, oh yeah" and does a little dance.
2/7/10
Sometimes my friends call me "Gingerbread Kaleb".
2/14/10
We rented a movie last night and Kabe keeps referring to it as "Raining Hotdogs". Yep, that would be "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs".
9/9/09
Kabe and I left everyone else at home and went to the store. As we were pulling out he asked, "Who's going to stay home with Daddy?" I explained that Daddy is big enough to stay home by himself. Then he asked, "But what if he sees a spider?"
9/25/09
Kabe: Do you know what fish sticks are made of?
Mom: No, what?
Kabe: Chicken
5 comments:
Too funny!
that is cute;)
Those are great! I'm glad someone is keeping track of the funny things their kids say!
I think it is a valid question, what will Don do if he sees a spider. I used to have to kill them for him.
That is so funny. I love the random things that kids say. You are so good to keep track of those quotes.
Post a Comment