Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmastime pictures

Temple Square

Why not read a story under the Christmas tree?

Home Depot has a fun, FREE!!, workshop each month where you can help your kids make stuff. Here are the boys painting their homemade Home Depot picture frames.

My tired little angel. This is the first time she's fallen asleep outside of her bed since she was tiny.

I've wanted to try my hand at sewing for quite some time. A huge thank you goes to my expert seamstress sister-in-law, Emily, for teaching me how to use a sewing machine. I made pajama pants for each of the kids. Considering that they are the first thing that I've ever sewn, I think they turned out pretty great.

Evan

Kabe

Addie

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great job on the pj's! You found some really cute fabrics. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your family.