We are employed!!!!!!! Don will start work in a couple of weeks for IHC as a Computer Based Instructional Specialist. We are super excited for this opportunity and this new stage in our lives. About a month ago I had a random thought pop into my head that when Don knew of an interview he could make a training specifically geared towards the company that he would be interviewing with. Basically creating something that they would have him do if he worked there, to give them a visual of what he could do for the company. This is no small thing. It takes a lot of time and effort, but he started doing it and started seeing immediate results. At one point he had three interviews in one week, which made for a very crazy busy week creating trainings. But he started getting second interviews and we suddenly had an offer come in. I know that this thought to do this didn't come from me and I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father is aware of us. After 18 months of this, it's over. We made it! We survived! And we're so happy and grateful that we were taken care of during this time and that we can now move on. What a wonderful day!
13 comments:
Hooray! I know you are so relieved and excited! We're so happy for you guys!
That is awesome!! So excited for you guys!! You are amazing at staying positive! I am so glad Heavenly Father has taken care of you guys during these hard times!!
So, so, so, so happy for you guys!
Yay!!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Yeah!!!!!! I'm SO thrilled for your family!!
Congratulations!! I am way happy for you and your family. Good luck Don! You will be great. IHC is a terrific company to work for.
Yay, Yay, Yay! I am so happy for you guys!
Yay!! We are SO HAPPY for you!!!! Love you guys!
YAY!!!!!!!! Kristi that's SO AMAZING! Heavenly Father does answer prayers! And you are such an amazing wife to stay so faithful and steadfast during this trial. Hats off to you!
Can I say that I am bouncing up and down and yelling for joy!! I am sooooo glad that you have been blessed with this new opportunity and that you have been taken care of during this ordeal.
You have definitely been through the refiners fire and come out sparkling!!
I just had a feeling the other day that you might be posting that he got a job and thoroughly expected the Addie post to be just that.
Oops hit submit before I finished my thought.....
, but was disappointed and thought it was weird. Now it is even weirder that it has happened!
WaHoo!!!! I'm thrilled for you - and how wonderful that you can look back on this trial and feel great about the way you handled it. Way to go and good luck with the new position!
So happy for you guys! Yay!!!
Post a Comment