
I've been trying to find a way to sneak away from the kids and get a pedicure before our trip, but I have not been able to do it. Finally, I took Addie with me today and just decided to get it done. On a whim, I decided to let her get her toes done too. She loved picking out the color (pink, of course) and from then on it was pure excitement. I can't believe that I haven't done this with her before. She was in heaven. When she saw the first pink toe, she let out the most delighted giggle/scream I have ever heard. Then when they added sparkles, oh boy! She laughed and thought the whole world was hers. Just when it couldn't get any better, they added a flower! Everyone in the room was enthralled with my sweet little girly girl. I couldn't believe how excited she was. And all for only $5. I only wish I had taken my camera and captured the moments and the giggles. I love this girl!
2 comments:
That is so cute! For a second I thought "Hey, that sounds fun...I should take Jackson!" ...and then I remembered he is a boy. Maybe some day I'll have a daughter to take. Sure miss you guys!
When she came to my house in her purply-pink boots, I asked her what color they were. She said pointing to her bare feet, "They match my fingewnails. See the spawkles." She loves her pink toes.
Post a Comment