
We finally dyed Easter eggs, even though it was the day after Easter. When we told Evan that we were going to dye Easter eggs, he asked, "we're going to kill them?"

This is admittedly not Addie's best picture. She wasn't in a great mood, but I had to show her beautiful Easter dress anyway. We'll have to dress her up again and try for some better pictures.

This picture has nothing to do with Easter, but I wanted to post it anyway. This is the sweater that I crocheted for Addie while I was pregnant. It's a little big, but still very cute and perfect for a rainy day like today.
3 comments:
You could trying using the term "color" the eggs next year. =)
We love seeing these cute faces!!! Can't wait to kiss on a PINK face!!
That sweater is so cute! What an angel!
Great job on the sweater! You have three very cute kids.
Post a Comment