Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A new ride

We are officially a van family. I am so glad! I was really getting sick of fitting three kids and their carseats into the back seat of the Cavalier. This is a lot better. It took us a long time to find the right van for us, but we stuck it out and it paid off. It is a Honda Odyssey from the original owner with 108,000 miles on it. We are thrilled and we feel like we got a great deal for $5400. So far it's a great van. I love it!
Also, we are selling the Geo, so if you know anyone who's looking, let them know.

4 comments:

Jenni M. said...

How much for the Geo? Sam is looking for a commuter.

Kristi said...

$825-ish

Graydon Blair said...

Congrats on the new van!
You'll love it!
We got ours a while back & couldn't believe how useful they are!

Plus, can't go wrong w/ a Honda!
Enjoy the new ride!

Mindy said...

SOOOOO excited for you guys!! LOVE the van... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!