I don't really have anything to blog about today, but it's been so long since I posted that I decided I would do it anyway.
Evan lost his two front bottom teeth and he loves watching the new teeth growing in. He is a fantastic reader and he is reading #15 of the Magic Treehouse series. He gets so excited about learning new things. He loves school and is actually really bummed that it's Spring Break. Evan also loves to learn about the gospel. He keeps me on my toes with all of his well thought out questions.
Kabe got a new video game, Plants Vs. Zombies, for his 4th birthday. He is so obsessed! That's all he talks about from the moment he wakes up. Actually, even before that. I've caught him talking about it in his sleep. Crazy kid! There really are other loves in his life though. He loves making mischief and pushing buttons, both literally and figuratively speaking. It's a good thing that his puppy dog eyes work really well, or he'd be in big trouble. Kabe is a great reader! He loves to sound out words and he does a super job at it.
Addie is our perfect little angel, besides the fact that she loves to empty the garbage cans,my towel drawer, and the tupperware cupboard. She loves to tease and tickle (she says la-da-la-da-la-da-la as she tickles). She is learning where her eyes and ears and nose are. She also loves to use the words that she's figured out. She says: eyes, socks, shoes, hi, bye, monkey (said like keys), and of course, mommy and daddy. She loves to be funny. She puts a cup over her mouth and spits in it. She knows that's always good for a laugh. She's great at peek-a-boo and loves to read books. One of my favorite things that Addie does is during scripture time. Each night we sing "Scripture Power," then read the scriptures. As soon as we begin singing, she runs to the cabinet where we keep the scriptures, gets the Book of Mormon out, and brings it to me.
So, that's the update on the kids. As for Don and I, I'll let you know how we're doing after the GMAT is over. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Kristi- Your family is so cute!! I love your kids and love seeing them in Primary. I just want to hug Kabe every time I see him!! lol I think you are an amazing mom and I'm so glad I have gotten to know you guys.
Post a Comment