
So far I've had a really good experiences with my new job. It's a good environment and I like the people I work with a lot. This job's first two weeks haven't been nearly as stressful as jobs I've had in the past. That's a relief. I can actually see myself enjoying this position for a long time. It's been tough adjusting to the new schedule because I take the bus and I'm usually gone from 7:10 to 5:30 and two nights a week I'm gone all evening to school. I'm not complaining and I know that's pretty normal but I was used to being home all the time. Addie told Kristi the other day, "Daddie at work," so she understands where daddy goes every day. That's one good thing about being home for so long; I was there to see my little girl grow up to two years old. I'm glad she got used to seeing me around. I'm getting more and more used to the routine and I'm starting to get real assignments that I'll be 100% responsible for. It's nice to jump right in and start showing what I can do.
1 comment:
We are sure you will do great! They are lucky to have you as an employee!
Post a Comment