For my birthday I decided that I wanted to spend the day in the mountains. That morning the rain came down like crazy and I thought for sure we'd have to cancel our plans. We decided to go anyway and just go for a drive if nothing else. However, we drove up to Big Cottonwood Canyon and when we got there the sun came out and it was beautiful. We actually couldn't have asked for better weather. It was a blissful few hours, just spending stress-free, fun time together hiking and enjoying the beautiful mountains.
I love your new family picture. You guys are so good at capturing fun times together in the mountains or parks nearby. Happy belated birthday, Kristie.
3 comments:
LOVE that family picture of you guys!
I love your new family picture. You guys are so good at capturing fun times together in the mountains or parks nearby.
Happy belated birthday, Kristie.
I am glad the sun came out just in time! Looks like you had lots of fun. I love your family photo too!
Post a Comment