Blowing out the candles
I can't believe that my little lady is three years old! Already! I know I'm late getting this post on here, but at least it's here now. Addison is mostly such a sweetheart. She is definitely three and is testing her limits on a regular basis. :) We love her and are so grateful that she is a part of our family. I thought we'd celebrate by posting some of her funny sayings from this last year. Here we go:
3/25/11
Talking in her sleep, Addie kept crying out, "The butterflies are falling down. The butterflies are falling down!"
6/1/11
"We're going to Walmart and Joseph Smith's!" (meaning Smith's Marketplace)
7/30/11
Addie was viciously rubbing her nose with her fist, so I asked her if she had an itchy nose. She said, "No, I'm just giving my nose knuckles."
10/4/11
Addie was playing with Grandpa Shirts when she suddenly stopped and said, Gampa, where'd your hair go?"
10/4/11
Addie has a little yellow tunnel. She put it around her tummy and spun around in circles. I told her that she looked like a tornado. The next day she did it again, looked at me, and said, "I'm a tomato!"
10/17/11
Right after we got home from our cruise Addie was sitting on my lap. She kept repeating, "I'm hugging you, Mom. I'm not done yet......I'm hugging you, Mom. I'm not done yet."
11/2/11
Don got home from school and was eating his dinner. Addie wanted some and kept asking if she could eat it. Don kissed her and said he wanted to eat her up. She said, very matter-of-factly, "Yeah! You eat me up and then I can eat your food!"
1/28/12
Addie grumpily complained, "I wanted my hair to be pink, cuz that's my favorite color, but it's not, it's red. Hmph."
1/31/12
"Why's the sky blue for, Mom?"
2/1/12
Part of Addie's prayer: "I'm thankful for cake. I'm thankful for M&M's." She paused, looked up at me, and asked, "Do we have M&M's, Mom?" I shook my head no, then she continued her prayer. "I'm thankful that we don't have M&M's"....
2/3/12
"Mom, when I'm bigger like you I can sew and make dinner."
2/4/12
When I exercise, Addie asks, "Mom, are you going to do squash today?" She means squats.
2/5/12
Addie: Why did you stay at the church?
Mom: Because I needed to.
Addie: You needed two of what?
Mom: I stayed so I could do my calling.
Addie: Oh.....Who did you call?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Addie! We love you!
Sounds and looks like she had a great birthday! Love you guys!
Post a Comment