Kabe brings a lot of fun to our home and we are so glad that he is part of our family. Here are some sweet and funny things Kabe came up with during the last year.
3/19/11
Kabe saw someone on t.v. with a lisp and asked, "Did he lose a tooth?"
5/23/11
Kabe was sweeping at Grandma's house when Uncle Jack came in and asked if he was being a helper. His response? "No, I'm a gentleman."
7/5/11
"Were trains made when the dinosaurs were here?"
9/8/11
I caught Kabe with the candy thermometer "taking the temperature" of a piece of candy corn.
9/8/11
"Does it rain when the sun sweats?"
10/17/11
I overheard this conversation from another room:
Kabe: Evan, did you know that even before we were made we lived in heaven? I wonder what it's like in heaven.
11/20/11
In tithing settlement the Bishop asked the boys if they knew what tithing money was used for. Evan answered that they used it to build temples and churches. Kabe started giggling and said, "Well, they don't really use money to make temples. They can't build with it, you know."
No comments:
Post a Comment