Sunday, November 18, 2012

11 Days Later.....Home at Last!





The kids already adore their baby sister. Kabe especially has surprised me by how interested he is in her. They saw her for a few minutes the day after she was born, but they haven't seen her since then because they've been sick. Evan loves to hold her, Kabe just stares at her and giggles every time she moves or makes a noise, and Addie keeps saying things like, "Our baby is so sweet, huh?" and "I love my sister" and "It's so fun to have our baby come home, huh?" I've just cherished this day. It's been so wonderful to be home and be surrounded by my sweet family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And Oh, my goodness, what an ordeal you have been through! I am so happy you are all home safe and sound now! What a new sweet, beautiful addition to your family - I am so happy for you! ~Love, Steph