Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Evan's Big Day

Today was Evan's first day of preschool. This feels like a pretty big deal, to have our oldest child entering the school world. Even if it is just preschool.

Evan has been sleeping with his backpack in his bed for a week. He was so excited. He went on a treasure hunt that took us on a tour of the school. He got stickers, a shell, a curly straw, some candy, and a few other treasures.

This morning when it was time to get dressed I told Evan that I wanted to help him pick out some nice clothes for school. He said, "Why? Cause I'll be mean if I wear my mean clothes?"

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I miss the first day of school.

Erik and Tammy said...

Evan is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Jack said...

I think you should write that up and submit to Reader's Digest, along with about 57 other cute things Evan has said.