Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meadowbrook Elementary

A friend of mine and former classmate posted these awesome pics from Elementary school. I had lost my copies. See if you can find me. I'm the cute one.

Second Grade with Mrs. Stringham

3rd Grade with Mrs. Manful

5th Grade with Mr. Johnson

4 comments:

Jack said...

you're the one with glasses standing in front of Mr. Stanger, right?
what's with the girl's face being scratched out in 3rd grade?
i love Jerry Wilson's mullet.

Mindy said...

John and I were happy to see that by 5th grade mom let you wear a different colored shirt.

Kris said...

Don, Thanks so much for posting the 80's look! The person scratched out is Laura Hadlock. I am blog stalking you through Stefanie Williams blog...hope you don't mind and holy cow your kids look just like you!

Stefanie said...

Wow Don, I'm in one of those. Not so lovely. But fun to look at all those pictures nonetheless. Wow we used to be so little.