Thursday, May 6, 2010

Change of plans

Please disregard our last post. We take it all back. We're not moving after all. At least not yet. After talking to our realtor we realized that we are upside down (I just learned that term, and it's kind of fun to use. Hopefully I'm using it right) by about $15,000. So, selling is not an option right now. We're going to try to modify our loan. If that doesn't work, we'll try to rent it out. So, no move is in the imminent future. The only good thing about that is that when we thought we were going to sell, we cleaned out the garage. That's only been one of my New Year's resolutions since we moved in three years ago!

1 comment:

Blog managed by Andrea said...

You are such remarkable people and such a positive influence on our ward, it really saddens me to think of you moving. But this isn't about me.....and if I can help you in any way, please let me know. God Bless