These are random things, but here they are anyway. I've been exercising and eating a low-cal diet since January. I hadn't lost a single pound and I was getting very frustrated. However, a couple of weeks ago, things changed. The scale went down one pound. Then two. Then three. You see where this is going?!!! I'm finally down 5 pounds!!! Even though this is a small victory, I'll take it. When I began I could only run one lap around the track before I thought I might die. At this point I run two miles. Two miles!!! I really go three miles, but only two of them are running. It's so nice to finally be accomplishing something.
A friend of mine said something profound a couple of nights ago. It's kind of funny actually, but it's something that I've really taken and tried to apply it to my life. "There's a difference between submitting to the will of the Lord, and saying, 'Fine! Have it Your way!'." Isn't that awesome?! So, that's my new goal. To submit my life to whatever the Lord has in store for me and having a good attitude about it. I'm sure I'll be more successful some days than others, but that's the goal.
1 comment:
both of those random thoughts have inspired me, thank you!
Post a Comment