
After a 5 1/2 year break, I'm heading back to college. I just received notice that I was accepted into the Instructional Design and Educational Technology program at the UofU. I will earn a Masters of Education. It doesn't sound like it but this is similar to what I've done as a Technical Writer. However, it will give me more experience with Adult Learning theory and e-learning design principles. Sounds fun, doesn't it? If you want to know more, look up the program here.
I'll start this fall and will finish in May of 2012.
The old joke that says, What do UofU students and BYU students have in common? They both applied at BYU, is now true with me. Oh well. I'm still a BYU fan who will have earned two degrees from the U.
2 comments:
I think you look better in red than blue/ Its all about fashion DON! You made a great choice.
Congrats Donny Boy! I'm really glad for you. And even though I go to the Y, I look fabulous in red :)
Post a Comment