Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chicken-head!


I was looking for an adventure today, so I took the boys to Walmart. About halfway through the store, the boys started calling each other chickens. They both thought it was funny, so I didn't intervene. After a few minutes of this, Kabe called Evan a chicken, then using that genius brain of his, he added the word "head". They both laughed hilariously and we spent the rest of our adventure calling each other chicken-heads and laughing our chicken heads off.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

We went through a ___-head calling phase when we were kids. And we got in trouble for it. One day my dad was fixing the sprinklers and said something about the sprinkler head and I told him he was NOT allowed to say anything with "head" in it.

Kristi said...

That's a really funny story! I hope that your mom put it in the funny book.