
I can't believe that I'm already at the halfway point. 20 weeks to go! This pregnancy has definitely gone faster than my other two. I guess that's probably because I'm busier. I have to say that this pregnancy hasn't been too bad. The morning sickness was awful at first, but it only lasted the normal 12 weeks. Now I really feel pretty good. I have really horrible sciatic nerve pain, but it comes and goes, so it's bearable. With Evan and with Kabe I had it constantly. So, this is better. I'm definitely carrying lower, so all of you people out there speculating about whether or not it's a girl, take that into consideration. Time will tell. I have my ultrasound this week and we haven't decided if we're going to find out or not. So, maybe we'll know this week and maybe we'll know in 20 weeks. Either way, I'm good. I think it would be fun to have 3 boys, but it would also be very exciting to have a girl.
4 comments:
i think you should find out! i am curious and can't wait 20 more weeks!!!
Congratulations on HALF WAY!!!
That has gone by so fast!
glenna
You look great, you dont hardly show. Considering I feel like I just found out you are preg, its going by really fast to me too.
Post a Comment