Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Ticker fiasco
I have to complain about my experience, or fiasco, with tickers. If you have ever searched for a pregnancy ticker, there are not very many cute ones out there. Or maybe I'm just picky. I either liked the background, but the tickers were scary looking, or vice versa. I finally found a good one that I liked, but it showed that I had 23 weeks left, or something weird like that. So I had to fudge my due date several times to get it to finally show the right date. I got it on the blog, then a couple of days later I realized that it was counting backwards. One day I was 20 weeks and 6 days pregnant, then a couple of days later I was 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Now, how on earth does that work?!! I couldn't fix the problem, so I removed the ticker and began the search again. Once again I found a cute one after a few hours of searching (yes, I'm obsessed, I know). It was great for a few days, now it disappeared. I don't know what all of you see, but I just see an ad for widdlytinks.com. I tried to recreate it and post it again, but their website doesn't work either. I'm ready to pull my hair out! All I want is a cute ticker, but apparently, it's not going to happen. If I had the creativity and the know-how to do it, I would create a one-of-a-kind cute ticker website. In the meantime, anyone have any advice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I used tickerfactory.com but you've probably already looked at that. They have tons of different choices for the backgrounds & you can choose the marker too.
Thanks for the info Natalie. This one is actually working for the time being, so we'll see how it goes.
Post a Comment