You have got to be kidding! I can't believe it. Congratulations!! We're so excited for you.
HOORAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Of course a boy would still be great, but this means there is hope for the rest of us too! I'm so glad you found out!
Wooo...Hoooooo...I can't wait to hear how this all went down (not the creation, but how/why you guys found out).Congrats! We're totally ecstatic.
YAY!!! I'm an Uncle. Now I'm really excited for this baby to come.Btw, Natalie was logged in as Chris when she made the comment above.
Let's name her Mandy!!!!
Why have I not seen any "Good work, Don!" comments?
Good work Don, share the secret with Drew.
Thanks for sharing!!! Congratulations to you, now you get to start thinking of girl names.
So Jealous!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Get ready for a whole lot of DRAMA!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
You have got to be kidding! I can't believe it. Congratulations!! We're so excited for you.
HOORAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Of course a boy would still be great, but this means there is hope for the rest of us too! I'm so glad you found out!
Wooo...Hoooooo...
I can't wait to hear how this all went down (not the creation, but how/why you guys found out).
Congrats! We're totally ecstatic.
YAY!!! I'm an Uncle. Now I'm really excited for this baby to come.
Btw, Natalie was logged in as Chris when she made the comment above.
Let's name her Mandy!!!!
Why have I not seen any "Good work, Don!" comments?
Good work Don, share the secret with Drew.
Thanks for sharing!!! Congratulations to you, now you get to start thinking of girl names.
So Jealous!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Get ready for a whole lot of DRAMA!
Post a Comment