Monday, December 15, 2008

A Buzzed Head is Best

I buzzed my head in July and I love it. Here are the top ten reasons everyone should buzz their head (Especially the ladies):

10. You never have to comb your hair or worry about messing it up. NEVER!
9. Because of reason #10, you save a lot of time.
8. Haircuts are free (if you have your own clippers).
7. You can wear a hat in the winter on the way to work and not mess up you hair (see reason #10).
6. Random people want to rub your head.
5. You use much less Shampoo and save $$$.
4. There is little chance of getting your hair caught in a paper shredder.
3. You'll find out who your real friends are.
2. You'll never get mistaken for this chump.
1. You can finally see the real shape of your head.

If I can persuade even one person, it will have all been worth it.

5 comments:

Jack said...

you can persuade me all you want, but you'll still have to persuade my sweet wife.

Mandy said...

I'm sold! Next time I see you you can bus my head. i am really tired of people thinking I am Fabio!

Mandy said...

I meant buzz

Jenni M. said...

You've already convinced Sam on this look for the summer time. He might need some more convincing for winter time though;)

Lori said...

very convincing reasons! It's got me thinking anyways... and there are some days when it is very tempting, I must admit! Hmmm...