Tuesday, December 2, 2008

An hour at the zoo

Don, the amazing photographer, took this photo!!!

It's amazing what can be seen in just a short hour at the zoo. For any who aren't aware of this spectacular deal, the last Wednesday of every winter month is free at the zoo. This is the first time that we have gone, because the weather is always awful. However, this last Wednesday had awesome weather. We had planned for Don to get off of work early so that we could go before I had to be at work at 3:30. Things don't always work out as planned though, and Don had to stay to meet a deadline. He got home at 2:00. So, we went anyway and I was a little late to work, but it was well worth it. The animals are so much more active when it's not so hot!

I know that it's hard to look beyond these oh-so-cute boys, but the elephant behind them is eating his dinner. This was the highlight of Kabe's zoo adventure.

No comments: