Sunday, September 20, 2009

Funny conversation

I had a conversation with Evan that I wanted to share. This is how it went.

Evan: Is Addie our last baby?
Me: No, probably not.
Evan: So, we can have ten more?
Me: No. Heavenly Father will let us know how many we should have.
Evan: Oh, so it might be ten more?
Me: No. Mommies get to have a say too.
Evan: Oh, so you say (He clasped his hands together like he was praying and looked up to Heaven) Please, please! No more babies!

3 comments:

VJBlair said...

LOL! You have a cute family, and by the way, I do remember you being spontaneous. Have you done anything crazy lately? :)

Kristi said...

Nothing too crazy. We still do spontaneous things, similar to your hike. It really is one of my favorite things to just wake up and decide to go somewhere fun.

VJBlair said...

It is fun. Especially when it's free.