I have to share this marvelous product that my neighbor introduced me to. It's called Children's Miracle Music. It has two CD's (one for night and one for morning) that help kids get ready for the day or for bed. It tells them what to do, then how many songs they have to do it in. Then it plays classical music. There is also a reward program that goes with it. They earn mom-time or dad-time, or both. My kids get ready for the day and ready for bed in 1/2 hour each day! This is wonderful! That even includes cleaning up the house, saying prayers, and in the mornings, eating breakfast. Plus, I'm not nagging at them to get it done. I especially love that I don't have to keep telling them to hurry up and eat. Right now I'm borrowing my neighbor's copy (thanks Anna!), but I will eventually buy it. It's pretty pricey, about $35, but I've found it on Ebay for $13. I would totally pay the $35 if I had to though. It's worth every penny that I save in sanity.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Children's Miracle Music
I have to share this marvelous product that my neighbor introduced me to. It's called Children's Miracle Music. It has two CD's (one for night and one for morning) that help kids get ready for the day or for bed. It tells them what to do, then how many songs they have to do it in. Then it plays classical music. There is also a reward program that goes with it. They earn mom-time or dad-time, or both. My kids get ready for the day and ready for bed in 1/2 hour each day! This is wonderful! That even includes cleaning up the house, saying prayers, and in the mornings, eating breakfast. Plus, I'm not nagging at them to get it done. I especially love that I don't have to keep telling them to hurry up and eat. Right now I'm borrowing my neighbor's copy (thanks Anna!), but I will eventually buy it. It's pretty pricey, about $35, but I've found it on Ebay for $13. I would totally pay the $35 if I had to though. It's worth every penny that I save in sanity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a nice suggestion, I may have to look into it, when money is more available.
Post a Comment