
Kabe is getting excited about sitting on the potty. He likes to sit there for as long as you'll let him. He also likes to switch between the little potty and the big potty. If he's on the big potty, he's going to make a mess with the toilet paper. If he's on the little potty, he can get off by himself and is going to make a mess with the toilet paper.
We had our first little success today. Real urine in the little potty (none of that fake stuff). I credit some of Kabe's success to big brother Evan. Evan coached Kabe on the finer details of "going." I don't know exactly what was said, but it worked.
Partial credit needs to go to Ammon too because we persuaded Kabe to sit on the potty in the first place because Ammon now uses the potty. Another example of keeping up with the Jones.
1 comment:
that is so funny! I cry from laughing so hard everytime I read your blog. Miley still thinks the big potty is only for drinks and washing her toys. Maybe someday she too will be enticed by the grande throne!
Post a Comment