Evan was writing this morning. He said, "Look, Mom. I wrote my name and Kaleb's name." Evan was written perfectly, and Kaleb was spelled "KLUB". I say that he sounded it out pretty well. What were we thinking when we spelled it "KALEB"?
I've noticed that the more my kids write words as they sound, the more I realize just how crazy our language is!!! I think we should have had kids figuring out how to spell our language from the start, and it would probably be a lot simpler and make more sense. :)
1 comment:
I've noticed that the more my kids write words as they sound, the more I realize just how crazy our language is!!! I think we should have had kids figuring out how to spell our language from the start, and it would probably be a lot simpler and make more sense. :)
Post a Comment