I'm so excited! I got offered the perfect job yesterday. I will be working at Legacy House doing their billing. The great part about it is that the guy that manages it is in our ward. He called and offered me the position, then said, "When do you want to work?" I picked my own hours working just two evenings a week. I will get about ten hours, then if I want to do more, I can do it at home. This will be so fantastic, and it will help out a lot. It will be fun to work with Aunt Lydia, and I will see Grandma and Grandpa Rushton more often, since they live there. Hopefully it goes as smoothly as I think it will.
2 comments:
That's great! Sounds like a perfect schedule for you! Good luck!
Awesome! I bet it feels good to have people just contact you and offer you a job. Know anyone who needs PR? :)
We're happy for ya!
Post a Comment