Thursday, July 24, 2008

A little advertisement

Most of you probably know this, but I wanted to remind everyone that Don has his mortgage license! Our favorite loan is the Home Accelerator Loan. It is really cool. You can link to it in our links section (under Super Cool Home Loan). A little fact that keeps getting brushed under the rug is that he can also do any other kind of loan too. So, if you need a home loan or plan to refinance, please keep us in mind and give Don a call!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Don! It's Ara. I saw you from a comment you made on Angie's blog. :) Congrats on baby # 3 on the way.

Mandy said...

Can he only do loans in Utah??

Don said...

I can do loans in Utah and several states that don't require a license. Nevada does require a license so I can't do mortgages there.