Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nightmares....or just nightmare material?

Last night Evan kept coming into our room, telling us that there was a cricket in his room. He was crying and really scared. He has recently started having all kinds of vivid dreams. Don went and looked and told him there was not a cricket in his room. A few minutes later, he was back, insisting that there was a cricket in there. I told him that crickets can't get into the house, and even if they did, they can't hurt him. He said, "but they're slimy!" I was getting frustrated with him, and after threatening that he would lose privileges, he went back to bed and stayed there.

This morning we got up and had breakfast, then we were heading to the boys' room so that they could get dressed. Evan came running out and told me there was a huge bug in his room! I walked in, and yep, you guessed it. There was a cricket on the floor. I was going to post a picture of a cricket on here, but since I don't want all of you to have the same nightmare, I'll leave it to your imagination.

1 comment:

Jack said...

scary stuff, those crickets.
bytheway, thanks for updating the songs on your playlist.