
For anyone who hasn't heard, we are expecting baby #3. We are due on March 2nd. We are very excited, and I will be even more excited once the yuckiness goes away. And no, we will not find out if it's a boy or a girl and you can't make us.
We had a Barfuss reunion last weekend, and we decided to just let the subject come up to tell everyone (since it ALWAYS comes up). Well, of course, this time no one asked. Finally Don asked my mom who was her youngest grandchild. She told us, then I said, "What about this one?" and pointed to my belly. It took her a second, but then she was very excited.
Don's family reunion was this weekend. We got a bit more creative for this one. We have a board game of Charades. The categories are TV shows, movies, music, and lightning (which is four random words together). We came up with our own words for these categories, all having to do with babies, such as Hit Me Baby One More Time, My Three Sons, Million Dollar Baby, etc. For the lightning rounds we were particularly obvious, using such words as crib, highchair, binkie, and burp. Don and I each had our own cheat cards. The first night we pulled out the game and most of the family played. After an entire game of nobody catching onto our clues, Don got very obvious, acting out, "We're pregnant". Several people were saying, "You're pregnant, he's pregnant, she's pregnant," etc. Still, they all thought it was the name of a movie. Finally, our sister-in-law, Natalie, yelled with a look of "I get it!" which made everyone else catch on. It was a very fun moment.
5 comments:
Kris,
that is so exciting. I can understand you not finding out what it is, but I couldn't do that. I have to give it a name asap. Congratulations!!
-love,
Val
Congrats again! We're so excited for you!
We're so happy for you kids, and for Little Boy to have a cousin his age-ish. For the record, we've been expecting an announcement for so many months now, that it took us completely off guard :)
Kris....I am so excited for you guys! Congratualtions!
Aaah! You two, that's great news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment