Friday, February 13, 2009

Timing


Baby girl has been showing signs since Monday that she wants to come sooner than expected. I'm okay with that, but now I'm ready for her to wait a few days. We're going to see how cooperative she is. Evan has the stomach flu, so I'd rather she wait until that's gone (and pray that no one else gets it). Also, today is Friday the 13th. I'm not too superstitious, but I'd rather not have a baby today. And I don't think it would be very fun to have a birthday on Valentine's Day, so she should wait until after tomorrow too. Anytime after that is great with me! I can't wait to meet her.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you guys! Of course let us know when she's here! Oh, and I hope Evan gets better soon :)

DJCannon said...

Oh! I get it! Friday the 13th and Valentines!!! Ha ha ha. Nice picture.

Good luck and I do hope she comes early.

Mindy said...

I think every baby should come a little early! We are excited to meet this sweet bundle of pink. Wish you the best!!