Wow! Congratulations! I love the pink bow in her hair...how fun to have a GIRL!Hope Mommy's doing well...good job!
We are so thrilled that this pink addition has arrived to the sea of blue that now exists! Congratulations and we're so happy everyone is well.We love you!
I'm so glad I check your blog. I didn't even know that she had been born until right now. Thanks a lot Don! Anyway, congratulations! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet my new niece.
Sorry Don, I guess it was actually Drew's fault that I didn't know.
Oh, oh, oh!!! She is darling!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear more about her and her arrival! I love you!
WOW!!! We are so thrilled for you guys! Congratulations. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!Erin
Congratulations!!! A girl such a blessing. Kappy
Congratulations, she is so cute!!! And I love, love, love the name!
Cute, cute girl. We think she looks like Kristi. Well....maybe she has Don's hair right now. Take care.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
That is a beautiful name! She is darling.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I love the pink bow in her hair...how fun to have a GIRL!
Hope Mommy's doing well...good job!
We are so thrilled that this pink addition has arrived to the sea of blue that now exists! Congratulations and we're so happy everyone is well.
We love you!
I'm so glad I check your blog. I didn't even know that she had been born until right now. Thanks a lot Don! Anyway, congratulations! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet my new niece.
Sorry Don, I guess it was actually Drew's fault that I didn't know.
Oh, oh, oh!!! She is darling!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear more about her and her arrival! I love you!
WOW!!! We are so thrilled for you guys! Congratulations. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Erin
Congratulations!!! A girl such a blessing. Kappy
Congratulations, she is so cute!!! And I love, love, love the name!
Cute, cute girl. We think she looks like Kristi. Well....maybe she has Don's hair right now. Take care.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
That is a beautiful name! She is darling.
Post a Comment