Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Day

My friend, Tammy, gave me this great idea of making Valentine's boxes for your home. I've always thought of this as something that you do at school, but why not at home too? I thought it was a great idea. So, for FHE tonight we made Valentine's boxes to put love notes in throughout the week. The boys are so excited about them. Don had a great time with his as well. It cracks him up every time he looks at it.

7 comments:

Hope said...

Kay...that HEART-BUTT??? Too funny. Thanks for a laugh this early in the morning!

P.S. Have you guys thought of any names for your baby girl???

Mandy said...

Don your DIRTY! hee hee hee

Kristi said...

Hi Hope! She does have a name, but it's hush hush until she's here. Although, I did enjoy finally telling someone yesterday. I went and got a pedicure and told the lady. It was just what I needed to be able to hold off a little longer. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! And it was great to see you guys at Katie's wedding!

Jack said...

Great post. Great idea. Horrible pun in the last sentence.

Jenni M. said...

Haha! I love it! I can't wait to see this baby girl! Please let us know! BTW, Which nail place did you go to? I'm gonna go hunt down your pedicurist! JK

VJBlair said...

Love the idea. Maybe I'll use it...anytime is a good time to tell someone you love them.