For example, this is a recent picture of Grandma and Grandpa Shirts and all of the grandkids. If you notice, the first two rows are all boys. We have four wonderful, marvelous girls in the family. However, the youngest one turns eight next month. There have been eleven babies born since then, all boys.My family follows a similar pattern, just not as drastic. Nineteen of the grandkids are boys, while there are only 8 girls.
So, I just didn't plan on ever having a girl. I was shocked to find out that it is a girl, and even though we will not have an even dozen boys in a row on the Shirts side (which would have been cool too), we can't wait for Baby Girl to join the family.
2 comments:
Everyone deserves to have a little drama added to their lives. Girls are really good at this. :)
-John
I am really glad you are having a girl too! What is the world going to do with all these boys being sent to us anyway. Wait, don't answer that...
Post a Comment