Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fat lip

Kabe has quite the cut on his upper lip. How did he get that? Well, the potty did it. I never thought I would say those words, but it's true. He decided to use the stool to stand in front of the potty to go. He's never done that before and I'm not sure why he decided that he needed to now. Somehow in the midst of doing his business he slipped. He hit his sweet little face on that rude, rude potty. It bled quite a bit and while I was helping him he kept pointing to the bathroom and crying, "the potty did it!"

3 comments:

John said...

Hey, that's a new one! I'll have to use that.

Anonymous said...

Ouch!
I am sorry that I miss your baby shower...I have a little something for you and will drop it by.

I'm sure you all had a great time!

Kristi said...

That's okay Krista. I wish you could have been there just for the girl time, but I totally understand. See ya!