I've been tagged, so for anyone who cares, here's the scoop:1. Where did you meet your husband?
We met in the women's bathroom on the 3rd lower level of the Church Office Building. We were both janitors, and Don was cleaning the bathroom. I was his supervisor and went to check on him to make sure he was working. We talked and talked and even though he was still in high school and I was a college girl, I couldn't help liking him.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
We knew each other for 3 1/2 years, but only dated for six months.
3. How long have you been married?
7 years and 8 months.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He is so good at giving gifts. He always manages to surprise me with something. I will say that I like something, and he'll remember for several months and give it to me for a birthday or Christmas.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His blue eyes. Oh, and his broad shoulders.
6. What is his best quality?
Don is the most easygoing person. He rarely gets upset, which makes him a marvelous husband and father.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Kris
8. What is his favorite food?
I would have to say any of the chicken bowls at Teriyaki Sticks. This isn't my favorite, so we don't go there much, but he loves it.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Football, basketball, and running.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
In my apartment exactly 3 years to the day after we met. (Two of those years he was on a mission.)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Dates are good, but we hardly know what those are anymore, so I would say it's when we get to watch a movie that is not animated, and we get to sit through the whole thing without interruption.
12. Do you have any children?
Yes! Evan is 5, Kabe is 2, and Baby Girl will make an appearance soon.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Absolutely! He is a great storyteller and a very goofy (on purpose) dancer.
14. How old is he?
29
15. Who said I love you first?
He did. Although, if he didn't say it when he did, I would have.
16. What is his favorite music?
He's very versatile. He mostly listens to rock, but he also enjoys classical.
17. What do you admire most about him?
His ability to just let things roll off of his back, his sense of humor, his great desire to choose the right. Nope, I can't pick just one thing.
18. What is his favorite color?
Blue
19. Will he read this?
Definitely
20. I tag Glenna, Mindy, Natalie, Amy, and Valerie.
2 comments:
I'm Don Shirts and I approve this message.
I am glad that Don approves of your posts! lol! Thanks for the offer to watch Jimmy...I will tell Matt to let Don know he was volunteered to help!!! Hopefully things will start speeding up as soon as this blasted sickness goes away! I hope you and your family stay away for the bugs going around! Who knows maybe the one that got us came from TaxWorks!!
Post a Comment