

I am so pleased with how these turned out!!! This was my first attempt at crocheting clothing. I loved the first one that I did so much that I decided to make another. The pictures just don't do them justice. They are so adorable!!! The bottom one is a really bright yellow, even though it looks pale. I was waiting to post these until I found a cute flower to sew on it, but I haven't been able to find one that I love yet. So, here they are!
12 comments:
Those are so dang cute!! You are going to have one stylish little girl.
Those are way too cute!
I don't know how to do anything remotely that cute! You are so crafty...what a chic & stylish baby you'll have!
Way to Go!! I am totally impressed! They are so cute!
Erin
Kristi! I am so impressed! These look like they are professionally made. I've never attempted clothing past a scarf. I think you might have inspired me to make matching sweaters and hats for the boys though! Where did you get the patterns?
Jenni,
I just googled free baby crochet patterns. There are a ton online. Good luck! How's the new house?
So cute! Girly stuff is the best! You are very talented! And I love the family picture you posted!
I cant wait to see the new baby in these gems!
One day I will crochet! I will I will I will! Thanks for sharing your creations - I'm so impressed.
Kristi- Those are so cute!! I am really impressed. You need to teach me!!
Kris,
I didn't know you crocheted. Those look really good. The last thing I did was a baby blessing dress and matching blanket. Now I am trying to knit. I am attempting a hat, but is seems to take forever.
Way to go!
WOW! Those are the cutest ever! I am so impressed! were you hiding this skill in college, or is it newly aquired?! :) Maybe you got skills in your genes from your Grandma. I still have that one that she gave me. anyway, very cute!
Post a Comment