Addison is one month old today. She just took her first steps. Just kidding. I don't want to rush that, really. She is the sweetest, most wonderful baby girl. We all just love her to pieces. She definitely has a soft spot for Evan. When she's crying, she'll stop if she can see him. It's very cute. Kabe is still learning not to bend her fingers the wrong way or to put a toy cars on her face to see if they will fall. But, he loves to give her kisses and hold her. We love Addie's very alert eyes and reddish hair. I have loved dressing her up. A day rarely goes by without her wearing pink. I weighed her this morning and according to our scale, she's 12 lbs. 2 oz. I weighed her twice to make sure. I still don't know if I believe it or not, but she is a big girl. She is getting a double chin and she has the cutest little fat rolls on her thighs. She passed her hearing tests. Yay!!! I love being a mom to a little girl, and this one is just a little angel. (So far).
Thursday, March 26, 2009
1 month old
Addison is one month old today. She just took her first steps. Just kidding. I don't want to rush that, really. She is the sweetest, most wonderful baby girl. We all just love her to pieces. She definitely has a soft spot for Evan. When she's crying, she'll stop if she can see him. It's very cute. Kabe is still learning not to bend her fingers the wrong way or to put a toy cars on her face to see if they will fall. But, he loves to give her kisses and hold her. We love Addie's very alert eyes and reddish hair. I have loved dressing her up. A day rarely goes by without her wearing pink. I weighed her this morning and according to our scale, she's 12 lbs. 2 oz. I weighed her twice to make sure. I still don't know if I believe it or not, but she is a big girl. She is getting a double chin and she has the cutest little fat rolls on her thighs. She passed her hearing tests. Yay!!! I love being a mom to a little girl, and this one is just a little angel. (So far).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, that month went quickly! She sure is cute :)
She is so cute! Hopefully I'll get to see her sometime this summer in Rupert! I'm glad you all are doing well.
A month already, I still need to meet her. Soon!
Glenna
Geez, that month went fast! She is just adorable!
Post a Comment