I can't believe that our little Addie is already two weeks old!!! I took her to her doctor's appointment yesterday and she had not only regained all the weight she lost after she was born, but she gained another pound! She is 9 lbs and 1 oz. I guess that it makes sense, because she eats pretty much all of the time. I really don't get much else done. It's okay though, because I am enjoying this time with her.Addie holds her head up a bit now, and she surprised me with her first 'coo' today. She is still a very happy girl and she sleeps very well. She only gets up once or twice each night to eat, then goes right back to sleep. We still can't tell what color her eyes will be, but her hair is still a beautiful strawberry blond. We're hoping that it stays that way. The only time that she shows her red-headed temper is when you hold her hands or feet. She likes to eat her hands when I try to feed her, so I have to keep them away. She gets quite upset with me.
Some of Addie's nicknames are: Addie K, Addison Poo (for good reason), Little Lady, Little Sis, Pretty Girl, and Princess. The boys think Addie Poo and Princess are the best names for her. Kabe keeps asking if we're going to keep her. He also wondered why she wasn't in my tummy anymore and asked if I was going to eat her so that she'd be in my tummy again. Evan never misses an opportunity to hold her. They both just love having a little sister.
1 comment:
So flippin CUTE!!! I can't believe she's two weeks old already either! WOW!!! A whole pound in 2 weeks! I thought Bear was a chomper, he gained more than a half pound. Hehe! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment