Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday!!!!


Happy birthday to my little lucky charm!!! Kabe is 3 years old today. Here are some of the things that I love about Kabe.

1. His big brown eyes. He really gets away with a lot because of these eyes. I just love them.

2. His desire to be just like his big brother. He copies Evan on everything, from making up silly words and waiting for people to laugh, to loving every movie and toy that Evan loves (like Transformers, even though he knows nothing about it.)

3. The silly things that he does. For example, just today I heard water splash on the floor in the kitchen. When I asked him what he was doing, he said that he was washing his bouncy ball. He had taken a cup, filled it with water from the fridge, then dumped it on the ball.

I love you Kabe!!!! Happy birthday big boy!!!!!

2 comments:

John said...

Happy Birthday Kabe!

Jordan said...

I love #3, so cute!