I get to be cheesy for a minute. Don and I have been married for eight great years. When I think of how our lives have changed during that time, I realize that it doesn't matter what stage of life we're in, we will be happy. Happy anniversary Don! I love you and I'm excited for the next 8, the next 8, the next 8, and so on.Last Saturday we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. It was huge! None of us have ever been there before and I was a little worried that it would be for older kids, but it was a lot of fun.
We watched a cool 3-D movie about dinosaurs.
There were a lot of interactive things to do. We colored.....
...and played in the sand....
...and worked puzzles...
...and got eaten by big fish?....
And searched for fossils. What a great day!
Evan graduated from preschool this last week. He loved every minute of preschool, thanks to his marvelous teacher, Ms. Karen. They had a very cute program with each of the children saying a part and lots of fun songs.
Ms. Karen made a scrapbook and a DVD of the year for each child. It was great and I'm so glad to have these memories. I'm very proud of you Evan!Lastly, we spent our anniversary celebrating Memorial Day at Salem Pond with family. Addie slept the day away....
...we ate and played and canoed. It was wonderful.
1 comment:
Salem pond? That is close to my house!! Not that you know me (Don does) or really even care... but somedays I feel so outta reality living clear down here that when someone suddenly mentions something close by me, it throws me for some kinda loop. I love salem pond. (And I enjoy your blog)I've known Don forever and I knew alot about you about 10 years ago... (I was Dan Naylor's girlfriend all through highschool and when he left on his mission...) For more information on me so that you don't feel I am a random stalker, my blog is stefaniepete.blogspot.com
Have a great day!! (Congrats on 8 years)
Post a Comment