Friday, May 15, 2009
Mommy date
To help Kabe through some of his attention issues that he's been having, I took him on a Mommy date last night. We went to Barnes and Noble and read some books together, then I took him to get ice cream. It was so fun to be able to just focus on him. The highlight of the night was while we were sitting outside at the ice cream place, watching the cars go by. Kabe asked me where they were all going. I said that I didn't know and that they were all going to different places. He said, "I wonder if one of them is going to Home Depot." Random! I love it. Evan had a hard time because he didn't get to go, but it's his turn next week. I think I'm going to enjoy this tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an awesome idea! The kids may remember those Mommy dates long into the future.
Home Depot...awesome...
Post a Comment