Wow! Two posts in one day! I think it's because I've been cleaning. I write posts in my head while I clean, then I have to hurry and post them or I forget. Anyway, here goes:I love being a stay-at-home mom, I really do. However, there are some days that I think it would be less work and less disgusting if I were still cleaning the bathrooms at the Church Office Building. Take today, for example. Kabe, my 3-year-old wild child pooped in his underwear this morning, even though he's been potty trained for 8 months now. Then he put Vick's Vaporub all over his baby sisters head while she was peacefully sleeping. Thank heavens he missed her eyes!!! I did have to wash Addie's hair, but it smells so good right after I wash it that I didn't mind too much.To top it all off, this same little mischief maker managed to color the bathroom sink purple. A Magic Eraser made quick work of that mess, and I did get a little laugh out of it, but still!!!! I'm actually still kicking myself for not taking a picture. If you wonder where was his Mom while this was all happening, I was innocently feeding a baby. Even after all of this, this little boy still makes me smile. I guess that's real love. And that's why it's better to be a stay-at-home mom instead of cleaning toilets at the COB.
2 comments:
That is so funny. Being a stay at home mom is great, except when all three children are sick.
You have really cute kids.
ummm...I hope the underwear on his head in the picture is not the same pair he pooped in this morning...
Post a Comment