My sons and daughter are of course still young and can't truly appreciate all that their mother does and sacrifices for them. They don't realize that they have the best mom, they just know that their mommy loves them no matter what. A mom who cares enough to put them in time out when they deserve it. A mom who follows through with her discipline. (That's why you didn't get strawberry smoothies yesterday, Evan.) A mom who loves nothing more than to cuddle with her children and tell them that she loves them. Happy mother's day Kristi! Thanks for being my wife and making me a dad. You are a blessing to this family. You will be honored and loved forever because of your goodness. I can never tell you enough how much I appreciate you and how much I love you.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of you doing your favorite job:
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Kristi!! You're children are so blessed to have you in their lives! We love you too!!
Thanks Mindy! That is so kind. I hope that you had a marvelous Mother's Day! You deserve it!
Post a Comment