Friday, May 29, 2009

Layoff

Don got laid off today. If you know of anyone hiring a technical writer, please let us know. Hopefully we can get through this as quickly as possible.

7 comments:

Our Family said...

check here I don't know Don's exact qualiffications but here are some openings at Derrek's workhttp://www.iconfitness.com/employment/openings

Liz said...

Kristi, I'm so sorry! I know how this feels, I hope you have continued benefits and pay for a time to get you through. Dallin and I will keep your family in our prayers!

Mrs. Shirts said...

We're so sorry. Let us know what we can do.

Hope said...

Man, I am so sorry to hear the bad news. That is very discouraging. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if I hear of any possibilities.

Mandy said...

i don't have a job but we do have a basement! You can live with us fof free!

Jenni M. said...

Hey- I don't know what job openings they have at the moment but the company I used to work for always has job openings. the website to check is www.JoinCL.com If he needs a reference or anything feel free to use me. Also, if you need me to make a phone call to there or anything let me know.

The company is called ClearLink.

Don said...

Thanks for all of the support! We appreciate all of you.