Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My sweet little independent monster!

Kabe has been a real challenge the last couple of weeks. I think he's having delayed adjustment behavior problems. That is my scientific term. You have to be really careful what you do or say around him because he falls apart so easily. Then the falling apart lasts for a good couple of hours. Every morning when I comb his hair he says, "I don't want my hair spiky, okay mom?" So, I was quite surprised this morning when he said, "I want it spiky, mom." So, I did it spiky. He got really upset and said, "not like that mom!" I tried several different ways, but none of them were good enough for him. Finally, I just gave him the comb, and this was the end result.
I think that this picture makes it very easy to imagine him as a teenager. He's such a funny kid.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweet Faux-hawk, Kabe.

Mindy said...

I just love that FACE!!